!-- top banner -->
!-- Link Table -->
!-- Body Text -->
|| Norton Engineering LLC
"Engineering a Better World"
|| Consultants in Dayton, Ohio
Stormwater Seminar XIX
March 17, 2020
at the Upper Valley Career Center
8901 Looney Rd, Piqua, OH 45356
This year's seminar schedule is nearly finished. There will be 8 speakers again this year: 4 in the morning session followed by a catered lunch, and 4 in the afternoon session.
Below is the tentative schedule and list of speakers.
- Ohio EPA Stormwater Program Updates
- Anthony Robinson, Surface Water Specialist, OEPA
- Some Water Challenges for the Great Miami River Valley
- Mike Ekberg, Mgr of Water Monitoring, Miami Conservancy District
- Capturing Sediment on the Go, Enabling Clean Water to Flo!!
- Corydon Coppola, CPESC, President, Flo-Water, LLC
- Innovative Technologies to Clean Water - Smart Sponge Technology
- Jerry Frantz, Technical Sales Manager, Meredith Brothers
- Vault System Stormwater Detention
- James Maier, Chief Designer, Triton Stormwater Solutions
- Cleaning Stormwater with New Devices
- Scott Hadder, Regional Sales Manager, BioClean a Forterra Company
- Porous Paving Driveway Installation Project at Indian Lake Residence
- John Norton, PE, Norton Engineering
- Grand Lake St Marys Update and Pending Work
- David Faler, Park Manager, Grand Lake St. Marys State Park, ODNR
!-- footer links -->
Green Energy Solutions |
Environmental and Related Information |
Norton's Experience |
Client Satisfaction |
!-- Copyright Info -->
Copyright © 2000-2020 Norton Engineering LLC All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Digital Cowboy